1. Submit your entry form online. When you have completed the entry form, you will be directed to the payment screen through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. Simply choose the ‘Pay with debit or credit card’ option. You will then receive an automated receipt for your payment. We encourage early entries to take advantage of discounted entry fees and to maximize your visibility to our audience.
2. Your entry will be checked and vetted to ensure your submission qualifies for the selected award/s. Organizers of the BOLD Awards may move entries without notice to more appropriate categories, if necessary. If your project is accepted, it will appear in the BOLD website within 2 weeks after submission.
3. Voting opens on January 6th and ends on January 20th. Selected entries may announce their submission/s and begin any marketing campaigns.
4. Nominees will be selected via public voting, then jury members with category-specific expertise will evaluate the entries based on their criteria and select 5 nominees per category. The public vote is weighted 50% and the judges final vote is also 50%.
5. Nominees will be announced by January 27th. All nominees are required to attend the awards ceremony and purchase a ticket at €265 (normal rate is €895 which includes dinner and RT transport from Piazzela Roma to H-FARM. Absence will mean forfeiture of the nomination).