One of the most exciting AI-powered tools and innovation projects from our global network, Asimov is our Artificial Intelligence software created to achieve effective content performances in the Media and Communication Industry. Designed to help content creation to be more efficient, the AI revolutionises journalism’ old school, performing all the repetitive tasks and leaving room for the creative act of the humans it assists, so they can have more time to work on the quality of articles and information. Asimov includes all the functionalities to create automated content, from news on datasets, to neural voices for creating podcasts and synthetic videos. A definite asset and investment for any newsroom and publisher, it won the World Artificial Intelligence Conference of Shanghai 2021 entering the Top 10 of Best Practice Applied Algorithms, along with 9 Chinese companies.
We aim to optimise the creative process with Asimov, a groundbreaking AI software to lead professional content producers to generate and improve content forged to be successful in an intuitive and friendly way. Asimov works as an assistant that will produce and revise content tailored to your work, while giving you truly constructive feedback.
Why should you use Asimov?
- Using Asimov does not require any specific expertise. One hour of training is enough to be able to use it at its best.
- Processing and brainstorming times are significantly shortened, allowing each team member to devote themselves to more creative and analytical functions.
- A specialised algorithm like Asimov can perform faster and more optimally all the tedious small tasks a content creator is burdened with, thus freeing them for more important matters.
- Asimov is an investment that saves resources: the publisher gains both in terms of time, quality, and profit.
A real benchmark (as the one in the extended presentation attached to the application form) shows us one week of use of Asimov in a real editorial team, with comparisons between before and after. The first thing we can notice is that the average production of article increases significantly, from 73 to 153 articles written per week. The performance improves as well: the categories taken into account are the number of views per article and the reading time per page. Over all the articles analysed, Asimov shows an increase in both average and median, while providing also a high accuracy in predictions:
- Median number of views +100%
- Median Time per page +20%
- Accuracy of Prediction on Views 76%
- Accuracy of Prediction on Time 90.6%
Installing and adopting Asimov in a Magazine’s MCS means literally to raise a personalised AI and have a specialised AI as a new collaborator. As soon as Asimov masters the past articles of the Magazine and their success metrics, it starts to learn what the Magazine’s audience really needs and what the audience is really looking for. Unleashing the potentials of a vertical-purpose AI in the editorial team, you will let journalists stay focused on the creativity process, while the AI takes care about the Audience mechanics; this way, the Humans and the AI are able to collaborate at every step to achieve Success.
Asimov’s AI does not work based on a set of pre-established and prepackaged rules or data. Asimov’s Output grounds on the specific Magazine’s data, tailored to the magazine’s audience and contents. Asimov will learn from the past Magazine work and will always keep learning.
The AI editor assistant is available as a Co-Bot that gives you tailored advice on how to improve your draft analysing more than 700 indicators, so you can polish it and get ready for publication. It is also available as a free WordPress plugin to test. For more information, please refer to the dedicated website https://www.imasimov.com/
Asimov’s features include:
1) Trend Discovery: Starting from any RSS source or any other monitored source of contents, Asimov will create graphs, mind maps, word clouds to highlight the actual trending topics and keywords around the web. The web interface lets the writers explore and navigate through the AI data coming from all over the web: this way, they can find fresh news to work on in just a few minutes. As soon as the writers filter the information coming from all over the web, Asimov will generate different draft proposals for the writers that can then use their creativity to add the human magic on top of Asimov’s findings.
2) Competitor Analysis: Monitoring and extracting relevant information from editorial, web, social media sources depending on area of interest. Whether you want to get a detailed analysis on the performance of your company, magazine or monitor the reputation of a key figure, Asimov will provide a comprehensive report.
3) Data 2 text: Asimov is able to elaborate any kind of structured data (tables, data streams, etc) and generate draft proposals for your next article. Asimov is already able to use this technique to generate new original articles to cover events for the Sport’s page, Financial narrative, Real Estates fluctuations commenting, Weather forecast, and local news.
4) Press Release Analysis: Every day, many editorial teams receive hundreds of press releases. Many choose, to save time, to publish them by the “copy-paste” method. Asimov allows you to make each press release original, reworking it in a way that conforms to the style of the editorial team.
5) Podcast & Avatar: Whatever your input, be it text or data, you can turn it into a synthesized and multilingual speech for podcasts and audio or video files – realistic and human-proof. You can have a digital avatar of yourself with your own voice, or the one you prefer, giving out any kind of news starting from a written text. Your texts can now “talk” in different, customised styles, even including dialects. Extra use cases of both podcasts and avatars might include for example retail applications, or solutions for the visually impaired.
6) Transcribe: Say goodbye to old hand transcriptions. ASIMOV catches and understands all your desired talks and speeches and turns them into textual files. A quick solution so you’ll just have to refine before publishing, or to save all your notes so you won’t lose any idea.
7) Instagram Stories: Should you want to be more active on social media without wasting too much time, ASIMOV is able to suggest you the perfect pictures, filters, caption, and watermark to create your next Instagram story, starting from a text and with a simple research.
8) Text 2 Pic: You can integrate your written materials with beautiful illustrations. Whatever your text or content, ASIMOV gives color to your article generating the images that best suit your website or blog, already customised in style and captions for your platform.
Brand new features also include:
9) Infographic generation: Useful charts that can be adapted to all your platforms to enrich your news.
10) Reputational control: You can now monitor your web and social ratings (and sentiment) in easily searchable indexes. This feature can also study shares, number of followers, can provide a complete press review to keep track of what they say on the web, and can also be applied to business competitors to refine your market strategies.
For more information, please refer to our product page: https://www.asc27.com/asimov.html
where you can find Asimov’s Datasheet https://www.asc27.com/pdf/ASIMOV-Datasheet.pdf
and Presentation: https://www.asc27.com/pdf/ASIMOV-Presentation-REV-2-0-ENG-EXTENDED.pdf
Asimov is in Production in Europe, already adopted by global, top-recognised Magazines. Everyday, more than 2000 journalists are collaborating with Asimov and some TOP Magazines are expanding their audience (and revenues) leveraging Asimov AI.
To train the general Asimov AI, we have also set up a free WordPress, globally available, plug-in that can be installed for FREE on any WordPress platform, accessible through the Asimov Free-Version website at https://www.imasimov.com/. It won the World Artificial Intelligence Conference of Shanghai 2021 entering the Top 10 Best Practice Applied Algorithms of AI products, the only Italian (and European) solution along with 9 Chinese companies.