ENTER YOUR BOLDEST WORK
Are you ready to be BOLD?
It’s time to join the ranks of the BOLDest in the digital economy alongside our remarkable alumni, including the likes of Nobel Peace Prize winner Maria Ressa, Binance, Samsung, Airbus and so many more.
What We Look For:
We’re looking for companies, projects, and individuals who make an impact — not just in the digital economy, but in the world.
See our criteria
Learn more about our judges
Individuals, companies and organizations large and small from all over the world who can demonstrate their involvement in the project that fits any of our 30 BOLD Awards categories is welcome to enter. All entries must have passed the idea stage and must have been conducted within the immediate past 2 years.
- Create an account
- Submit your entry via the online entry form. Your entry should consist of:
- A brief description of your project (300-1500 words)
- Project image/ logo
- Project/ Company URL
- Any additional supporting materials
To submit your entry, agree to the terms and conditions then click the be BOLD button at the bottom of the page.
You can refer to the entries of past nominees here.
You will then be directed to the payment page, hosted by Paypal. You do not need to set up a PayPal account to pay the €187 processing fee, just enter credit card details. We also accept ETH via Venly wallet. If you are unable to do an online payment, please email us at [email protected]
*Log back in at any time to finish your entry. If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
After You Submit
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email regarding the status of your application within 48 hours.
- All accepted entries will be given a BOLD digital pack to market their entries.
- All accepted entries will be published when the public voting opens and may announce their acceptance and begin any marketing campaigns.