MIEEG is developing the tiniest, most powerful and sustainable energy generator, fed by green propellant i.e. hydrogen or hydrocarbon. The project is covered by the patent named “Electrical Energy Generation Device” (PCT2018/052036), filed in 48 countries worldwide and already issued in Italy and China.
MIEEG, powered by green propellant,can be adopted as:
1. Range extender in systems such as electric cars, bicycles, scooters, drones and other electric vehicles, having their bottleneck in the batteries energy density. MIEEG can extend the systems’ endurance, even reducing the weight and the volume of the current powertrain.
2. Energy generator, integrated with sustainable energy production systems (such as wind or solar), in order to obtain new energy independent housing concepts.
In March 2021, MIEEG concluded an equity crowdfunding campaign raising 1.700.000,00 euros.
On January 15th, MIEEG started raising funds on the CrowdFundMe Portal. Out of expectations, on January 20th, MIEEG reached the minimum target of 550.000,00 euros in just 5 days. It went overfunding and the amount of investment continued to increase day by day. Eventually, after 47 days, on March 3rd, MIEEG reached its maximum fundraising target of 1.700.000,00 euros and closed the campaign one month early.
Thanks to the crowdfunding tool MIEEG achieved an unexpected outcome through the creation of an important network:
– New investors, passionate about the project, joined the team.
– Other investors, through their international network and experience, have connected MIEEG with new potential partners and customers
– Moreover, MIEEG was contacted by Mazzanti Automobili, an Italian company in the Automotive industry, with whom it signed an agreement to develop a new electric hypercar integrated with MIEEG as range extender.
To date, the prototype is still under development with a Technology Readiness Level between 3-4. The company is incubated in Colleferro, where it has a laboratory equipped with HPCs, test bench, electrolyzer for the testing phase.
Angelo Minotti is the founder, CEO&CTO. Tbe team is composed by engineers and technicians specialized in fluid dynamics, experts in charge of business development and active shareholders.
MIEEG wants to bring innovation and sustainability to the mobility and electricity industries thanks to the crowd of investors who are believing in the project.
Category: #CrowdfundingProject , #Sustainability & #Mobility