ReLOG3P is a fast-growth Startup based in Italy offering innovative, new-to-market products and services that provide support for the Global Logistics and Supply Chains (end-to-end) to achieve the UN Agenda 2030 and its Sustainable Development Goals. ReLOG3P’s development manifesto is the Agnostic, Responsible and Ethic, Open, Trustworthy, Modular and Scalable use of the technologies typical of the 4th Industrial Revolution (AI, Data Science, Blockchain, quantum computing, etc.) and on the basis of the principles of Security & Privacy by Design.
Its ReACT is:
- The first and only one-stop-shop platform that allows building a 360-degree, seamless B2B/B2G/B2C experience, specifically ideated for a real end-to-end, Sustainable, Global Logistics
- A complete online resource to correlate Logistics, Supply Chain with Innovation and Sustainability. Starting with awareness building, access to information and learning, applying new skills, improving processes and multimodality, with the end result of a certified progress toward Sustainable Development Goals.
- The only platform designed for an Ethical & Sustainable Logistics, where Sustainability is approached as a concrete rebalancing between social, environmental and economic interests (People, Planet, Prosperity)
- Designed on the basis of the principles of Security & Privacy by Design
- Easily accessible to and usable by ALL Logistics Stakeholders, catered specifically around SME needs
It helps Logistic’s Business to be more Resilient and Agile, that is, at last instance, more Sustainable
It comprises 5 different tools (services), to be used for the purpose:
- ReACT Wiki-Logi
- THE “All about Logistics one-stop place” that correlates Logistics and Supply Chain with Innovation and Sustainability. It allows searching, locating, sharing of ideas, information, knowledge, policies, practices, events, being specialized and specifically designed just for the Global Logistics Ecosystem.
- ReACT Academy
- Consolidates and group and offer online learning solutions within a training platform, with the aim to allow the Logistics’ workforce to fight its obsolescence, increase knowledge and value for people and businesses. A specific eye is given to the upskilling, reskilling and lifelong learning platforms tools. It also includes a dedicated Marketplace where Professionals and Companies meet around the new skills
- ReACT Processes
- Serve the purpose to verticalize on the analysis and improvement of the different Logistics sub-processes (transport modes, actors, etc.): Air, Sea, Rail and Road, Maritime and Intermodal Ports & Hubs, Airports, Logistic Hubs, etc., improving efficiency, effectiveness, safety, agility and reliability, while reducing variability and waste.
- ReACT Multimodality
- Contributes freight movements to be more efficient, interconnected and interoperable, through the optimum use of transport modes. It helps increasing performances, predictability and flexibility of combined transport and solutions, as well as loads consolidation, sharing of assets, and better management of logistics hubs.
- ReACT Certify
- Allows Logistics businesses and Stakeholders to increase transparency, competitiveness, recognition and value by measuring and certifying their progress and contribution towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals and many other Sustainability standards and regulations.