Boldest Open Innovation
– Waylay works with universities and incubators with our free University Package. This provides for a huge interactive platform of collaboration between Waylay and students/startups on the further innovation of our platform.
– We work with partners like Zalmotek to provide joint innovative solutions to customers > pilot being built in a Romanian factory where they use our new Edge solution offering in a real-life context.
– work with universities to improve our NLP solution. This will eventually lead to our NLP patent and will generate increased business. By integrating NLP into our patented automation solution, we will provide a powerful set of explainability features required by the industry.
– We work with other organisations on R&D and production projects, to name a few:
(a) just received approval for a project in collaboration with other corporates to reduce costs for development and maintenance of anomaly detection models for technology providers and end-consumers of machines/vehicles can avoid that quality of products reduces
(b) worked with 3 partners (Studio Dott prototyping the app, Sensolus providing the sensors and waylay working on data mining and rules implementation) to provide a solution that would re-assure caretakers and family that the person in their care was alright (DIoTTO project)
(c) worked with Deloitte and the City of Ghent on a Smart Mobility project; the mobility dashboard acts as a single point of information for the citizens about everything related to their city’s real-time traffic situation
– We have a community of 50 developers and ambassadors whom we interact with on a daily basis to improve our platform and solutions.
– Every Summer, Waylay invites a couple of university students to work on specific development projects relevant to Waylay.
– Waylay is a low-code automation platform to build applications fast, experiment with new use cases on the fly and an all round quicker deployment methodology for AI, IoT and Data orchestration solutions.
– Waylay allows seamless blending different AI and ML techniques, you can use information coming from: events in real-time, historical data captured in time-series databases, meta models on the object level, real-time analytics, ML models, API calls from third parties (for notifications, image object recognition, NLP, etc). This is incredibly hard to accomplish. Waylay has patented its rules engine belonging to the group of interference engines, and based on the Bayesian networks (information flow happens in all directions, all the time).