The objective of our company is to conceive, design and implement innovative and technologically advanced solutions capable of helping people live peacefully in their living spaces, discreetly and, above all, respecting their privacy.
ELISAcare project was born in 2020, in the last 2 years we’ve completed our concept, the development and the testing phase. The realisation of the project was entrusted to a team composed of young professionals specialised in areas ranging from technical and scientific (engineering, IT, AI, Cloud, firmware, UX, mobile apps) to management, strategy and marketing. What sets ELISAcare’s resources apart is the motivation to always want to create something unique and innovative, striving to achieve the best possible result in an ever-changing environment.
Now we have the final product and the app in hands, and we’ve already entered the European market.
ELISAcare is a digital family assistant equipped with artificial intelligence technologies that, while fully respecting privacy, is able to monitors elderly people habits, learn from their routines and highlight anomalies by signalling abnormal or emergency situations to relatives or caregivers through a dedicated app. The project stems from the specific need to ensure remote assistance and support, particularly for the elderly and fragile persons. The aim is to take care of them remotely, without the need to install intrusive systems, cameras, or wearable objects.
ELISAcare falls within the segment of IoT solutions defined as Ambient Assisted Living, the purpose of which is to assist people in their daily routine even remotely.It allows caregivers to monitor the activities of their family members through an artificial intelligence, or rather environmental intelligence, system that verifies the correct performance of daily actions.
Specifically, thanks to a series of activity sensors, the solution is able to detect activities within the home and process them to provide easy-to-read information.
All actions are displayed directly on the mobile app and in the event of anomalies, the family member or caregiver is informed immediately by a notification, without the latter having to constantly check and monitor the system actively. For the elderly, on the other hand, it becomes a useful tool for launching SOS and receiving reminders, through an intuitive interface made of lights and sounds.
ELISAcare app allows the caregiver to configure the system, view the collected data and receive notifications and alarms about routines and anomalies. It is possible to:
- Monitor daily household activities.
- Detect anomalies with respect to the normal course of common life, for example sudden changes in the usual wake-up or rest times or unplanned activities in the home at a given time.
- Receive notifications in case of anomalies, in real time, to stay close to loved ones even from remote.
- Manage intelligent reminders with activation of audible and visual alarms on the device. This service can be used, for example, to remind the elderly to take medication and, thanks to the additional functions offered by the device, to send a notification to the caregiver to indicate that the action has been performed.
- Expand the system by adding activity and environmental safety sensors.
- Take advantage of Elderly care and Healthcare services.