The launch of ChatGPT in November 2022 was a catalytic moment for many people in marketing. Generative AI was no longer something to think about for the future, it became part of the here and now. Along with other AI marketing tools, it is disrupting and transforming the marketing landscape, even – or perhaps, particularly – for the biggest spenders, with improved efficiencies and effectiveness. All aspects of marketing from creating expensive television commercials to preparing a presentation deck are able to turn for assistance to the explosion of AI tools that are increasingly available. But where to start? Right here. We have put together for you a list of over 50 free or paid-for AI marketing tools, covering subjects including, image and video generation, photo editing, podcasts, SEO AI tools, and more.
THIS CONTENT WAS UPDATED IN DECEMBER 2023 WITH ADDITIONAL AI MARKETING TOOLS
- Poll The People Poll is an OpenAI-powered market research tool that combines the power of AI and human intelligence to help analyze and understand data quickly and efficiently. It provides analysis tools to understand which design resonates with the users through the use of AI-backed word clouds, audience demographics, and data. The platform also provides an insights tab that instantly summarizes the results in a test report, giving users all the feedback they need to decide. This helps publishers and authors easily conduct book testing and efficiently find the design that will connect best with the intended audience, leading to a higher chance of sales.
- Pecan is an OpenAI-powered market research tool that provides automated analysis and insights for market research purposes. It uses advanced natural language processing (NLP) algorithms powered by OpenAI’s GPT language models to analyze large volumes of unstructured data, such as customer feedback, social media posts, and online reviews. The platform’s AI-powered analysis provides businesses with actionable insights and recommendations to improve their products, services, and customer experience. Pecan’s key features include sentiment analysis, topic modeling, intent analysis, and summarization.
- Remesh is an AI-powered market research tool that uses natural language processing (NLP) to facilitate real-time conversations between businesses and their customers or stakeholders. The platform uses OpenAI’s GPT language models to analyze and interpret customer feedback and provide real-time insights to businesses. Remesh’s conversational AI platform allows businesses to engage with large groups of participants simultaneously, providing a cost-effective and efficient way to gather insights and feedback.
- Crayon is an AI-powered market intelligence platform that uses OpenAI’s natural language processing (NLP) technology to track and analyze market trends, customer feedback, and competitor activity in real time. It provides businesses with actionable insights and recommendations to help them make data-driven decisions and stay ahead of the competition.
- Jasper is an advanced AI marketing tool intended to create high-quality ad copy, emails, landing pages, articles, or social media posts. This tool uses the GPT3-model developed by OpenAI to write human-sounding text. It also has built-in templates for AIDA, Feature to Benefit, PAS, and Before-After-Bridge Framework. All you need to do is add your brand name or product, and it will generate the copy for you. E-commerce shops can also produce product descriptions using this powerful AI. It can generate Amazon product bullet points or descriptions as well as write titles and meta descriptions at a click of a button.
- Writesonic offers more than 80 templates ranging from long-form blog posts to landing page optimizations. Perhaps the most unique feature of this AI copywriting tool is the option to choose between four different word qualities: economy, average, good, and premium.
- Smartwriter.ai assists in automating your email outreach. This AI tool generates a personalized email, including a personal subject line to pique the interest of customers. It also provides backlink generation, Shopify product title and description creation, and even personalized cold email outreach. It also allows for integration with other third-party tools and platforms to improve your cold email outreach process.
- Personalize is an AI-powered customer insights platform that tracks user activity and creates interest profiles for each. This continuously updated AI tool best matches customer interests with products and services based on web activity such as dwell time, page view history, event clicks, and more. The end goal with Personalize is to create a data-rich interest profile to send ideally segmented and personalized marketing emails to each contact.
SEO AI Tools
- Surfer SEO is a popular SEO AI tool for increasing your organic traffic, making your site more visible, and boosting your rankings. It simplifies the SEO process by helping you gather information, create content, optimize, and conduct audits. This tool has the features you need to develop a content strategy that works. Surfer SEO is trusted by leading companies around the world, including Lenovo, ClickUp, Thomson Reuters, Shopify, and Opera. With Surfer SEO’s Grow Flow, a growth management tool, you can get SEO insights on a weekly basis. It lets you identify high-ranking keywords, research niche topics, discover relevant internal links, generate fresh content ideas, and more.
- Alli AI can help companies automate their SEO efforts easily, enabling agency SEO teams to optimize their site in minutes, plus manage SEO campaigns quickly without the need for developers or coding know-how. Moreover, it can be integrated into any content management system, such as Shopify and WordPress. This AI SEO tool allows for custom automation, letting you and your team tweak changes for every page with ease. Another great advantage that Alli AI offers is that its algorithms are self-adjusting, which means that its automated processes change according to SEO best practices. With Alli AI,
you can efficiently perform SEO tasks that are time-consuming and costly, such as automating meta tags, link descriptions, alts for images, and more. As a result, you can reduce fulfillment costs and team overhead and scale your agency at the same time. This SEO AI tool’s live editor lets you modify and optimize any page content immediately. By using this tool, you can instantly make changes to your website and publish them immediately.
- RankIQ’s ease of use and quality customer support make it easy for bloggers and businesses to automate their SEO strategies. This AI SEO tool can help you increase your website’s organic search traffic. It suggests titles and content for your posts, allowing you to write optimized content faster. The software includes a list of carefully selected, high-traffic, low-competition keywords.
- Frase helps users create thorough content briefs in just a few minutes. Rather than spending hours researching SERPs, this tool saves you time by compiling, analyzing, and consolidating the best content. Through it, you can research the keywords, headings, and concepts used by your competitors. Plus, you can customize brief templates to make your workflow more efficient. For content optimization, Frase offers an easy-to-use text editor for comparing your content to those of your competitors. This SEO AI tool will generate a topic list to assist you in publishing Google-friendly content.
- Diib is an AI SEO tool that you can use to get SEO and traffic insights for further growing your business. With Diib, not only can you automate SEO without any difficulty, but you can also compare your performance against your competitors. Diib provides you with a growth plan, which includes customized growth objectives and alerts to assist you with SEO, social, mobile, and visitor experience. The tool allows you to monitor your SEO keywords and backlinks, track competitor rankings and changes, and come up with new keywords and content ideas.
- Outranking is an AI SEO tool that can help address your issues with organic traffic and engagement. The tool makes automatic content creation simple and hassle-free while at the same time targeting organic content through SERP analysis. You can easily generate meta titles and meta descriptions, optimize H2 and H3 tags, and answer ‘People Also Ask’ questions. Aside from using the SEO Content Editor when you’re writing a new piece, you can also leverage it to refresh old or published articles.
- GrowthBar uses GPT-3 AI to automate content generation. It can suggest keywords, exact word count, links, images, and more. The tool is capable of providing extensive backlinking as well as creating blog post content outlines. There’s also a Chrome extension available for this SEO AI tool.
AI Image & Video Tools
Midjourney consistently produces my favorite results of all of the image generators on this list. The images it creates seem more coherent, with better textures and colors—and overall, the results are just more interesting and visually appealing. In particular, people and real-world objects look more lifelike and natural than they do with other AI image generator tools, at least without lots of prompting, and the latest version can even get hands kind of right. It’s telling that it was the first AI image generator to win an art competition.
- Fliki – this AI image tool is great for creating videos ready for social media. The core of it is combining text-to-speech with your video, letting you control the rhythm and enunciation. It operates in more than 75 languages and over 100 dialects. And while it has a generative text-to-video option available on the paid plan, the best part about it is how much time it saves in producing video ready to post. It’s very simple to use. When you start a new project, you’ll see boxes to input your script. If you click on the voice’s name, you can browse a library of voices and pick your favorite one. To adjust the tone, pitch, and pauses, highlight the text you want to change and adjust the appropriate sliders. When you play it back, the differences are noticeable. You can change the feel of the voice with simple controls.
- Nightcafe is the ideal AI image generator tool for working from text to create authentic and creative images with simple words. This impressive tool has several styles and creatives that are useful in generating versatile digital art. For example, the neural style transfer allows you to convert real-life photos into an artistic masterpiece.
- Stable Diffusion is a free-to-use AI image tool that creates any unique image with the text prompt you provide. It is a latent image-to-image and text-to-image diffusion model that creates realistic images within a few seconds. The creator of this AI art generator is Stability AI, a company that specializes in creating different AI technologies.
- Synthesia allows users to browse a library of dozens of digital real-looking avatars from all points of the world. Then, choose the voice that best matches the body, and you’re ready to input your script. The user interface is simple and focuses a lot on this core feature. Once you add the script, Synthesia will start working its magic to make the avatar move the lips and body in a convincing way. You can quickly translate the entire text into another language by clicking on a dropdown menu.
- Munch is a video repurposing platform that can be used to extract the most engaging and impactful clips from long-form videos to deliver coherent, shareable content through social media, or for any other marketing purposes. Videos are analyzed for topics, theme and context, and Munch’s AI will generate specific social posts for TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube Shorts.
- Vidyo.ai is a simple-to-use video editing tool that can make short-form videos from longer content in just a few clicks. It can effortlessly handle multiple cameras from different directions, and subtitle content with AI-created captions. There is a basic free service, with a premium service available on subscription to access more content repurposing features and work to a higher scale.
- Descript is a tool that can write, record, transcribe, edit, collaborate, and share videos and podcasts. Its audio enhancement facility means its users might not need to invest in high-end microphones anymore. Its Eye Contact facility keeps people’s eyes facing the camera, even if in reality they wandered off or were checking script notes.
- Streamyard is a professional-quality live streaming and recording studio that sits in your browser. Use it to record your content, or stream live to Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms. It’s easy for guests to join from their own browser or phone in a few clicks, without having to download any software. Each person records their separate audio and video file, and even if someone has a weak internet connection the recordings won’t be blurry or choppy.
- Autopod provides a pack of plug-ins to save production time in Adobe Premiere Pro. Its Multi-Camera Editor works for up to 10 cameras and 10 microphones, it automatically resizes footage based on the aspect ratio of various social media, and its Jump Cut Editor automatically creates jump cuts in footage based on silence.
- Opus Clip is a generative AI video tool that repurposes long-talking videos into shorts in one click. It can take long-form video and find the best short-form clips, creating 10 or more with headlines and sub-titles in 10 minutes.
Marketing AI Design Tools
- Spline is a place to design and collaborate in 3D and generate objects, animations, and textures using written word guidelines, and then edit its response with more prompts. Providing a web-based real-time app, a free restricted and basic service is available, with added features and unlimited access for a monthly fee. Fee-paid use allows teams to work together easily on projects. Spline offers tutorials. Currently at the beta stage, it is asking potential users to join a Waitlist.
- Kaiber is an AI creative lab made by artists for artists, and is on a mission to unlock creativity through powerful and intuitive generative audio and video tools. Alongside written instructions, audioreactivity enables animations to respond to musical beats and rhythms. After a seven-day free trial, service packages are available from $5 (billed monthly) to $25 a month (on an annual payment basis).
- Flair is a design tool and mockup generator specifically for branded content, and thus professional use. Drag product images into a frame and give written prompts of the scene you wish the product to appear in. If you’re stuck for ideas, Flair can provide image examples for prompts and also an autocomplete feature to help you talk to the AI. A free trial lasts for 30 images , with one product per image and limited editing tools. A $10 per month Professional service allows for unrestricted image access and full editing tools, though with still one product per image. For anything else, including team use, potential users have to contact Flair.
- Runway‘s mission is to build multimodal AI systems to enable new types of creative tools. Runway realistically and consistently synthesize new videos from nothing but text and static images. They describe it as like filming something new, without filming anything at all. Beyond their innovative technology and creative tools, Runway also strives to create platforms and initiatives that will empower and celebrate the next generation of storytellers. Access is available to a restricted and limited-use free service, with the first paid-for level of service starting at $12 per user per month ($144 billed annually). Further plans progress through $28 and $76 per user per month, and teams and organizations that need a custom, secure, and robustly flexible service at scale should get in touch with them.
- LogoliveryAI enables anyone to generate logos for free in SVG within seconds by simply entering prompts in their chatbot. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a creative professional, Logolivery helps create logos with ease. Appears to be particularly targeting startups, local business owners, and influencers. The logos can be exported in SVG vector format, which provides added scalability and flexibility. Each generation delivers four logo concepts, and the introductory free service allows for 10 generations. Beyond this, pricing options are available only to users who create a profile.
Distribution & Automation Tools
- Zapier is a tool that allows you to automate tasks among other online applications. It allows integrations between different applications without having to wait for the developers of those applications to build the integrations. Integrations developed with Zapier are called zaps. It is a tool widely used in digital marketing since it allows non-technical profiles to automate processes between more than 1,500 applications such as Mailchimp, Gmail, Google Sheets, Trello, Instagram, etc.
- Outreach is a versatile sales execution platform that helps marketers transform sales data into actionable insights. This seamless AI marketing tool helps you automate your workflows while testing engagement activities and key messaging across channels including SMS, email, and social media.
- Gong is a sales marketing automation tool that exists to shorten sales cycles while significantly boosting team-wide communication and productivity. One of Gong’s most striking features is its ability to guide sales reps through their day with automated activity recommendations and strategic suggestions.
- Ocoya is a content marketing platform that automates content creation, scheduling and analytics across multiple social networks. It’s like having ChatGPT, Canva and Hootsuite at your fingertips.
- Optimove is a customer data platform with AI-based marketing functions. It helps collect data from different platforms to provide a unified view of all the information in one dashboard. Businesses can analyze or share the information as well as decide marketing strategies with ease. Optibot, their AI tool, scours and analyzes all the customer data provided to generate actionable insights. It can suggest which campaigns to drop based on loss or let you know which customers may be too exposed to company communication.
- Tidio is a full chatbot platform for customer service that combines traditional workflow-based chatbots with cutting-edge AI abilities. The Tidio+ plan takes it to the next level, empowering users to create AI-driven bots that deliver unique customer interactions, reducing churn rates, and building customer loyalty, all to ensure your business stays ahead of the competition.
Social Media AI Tools
- Opus Clip is a generative AI video tool that repurposes long talking videos into shorts in one click.
- WordStream is an AI-based social media tool designed to improve advertising performance with machine learning (ML). Wordstream assesses PPC ads across social media networks while also offering data-driven recommendations. The tool is useful for businesses of all sizes, including those involved in online sales and marketing. Businesses can use WordStream to determine the effectiveness of PPC campaigns, as well as to scale, train teams, and drive online growth.
- HelloWoofy is a cloud-based social media management platform for small businesses. HelloWoofy enables users to automate their social media marketing. It offers many beneficial tools like content management, smart scheduling, campaign management, and more. You can use its AI-driven social campaign scheduling tool to create and schedule campaigns on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or custom interval.
- Phrasee is an AI tool that focuses on “brand language optimization.” This AI-powered marketing platform works by boosting the brand language used by companies in their copies. It can generate a copy for emails, Instagram, Facebook, or even push notifications using a natural language generation system together with a machine learning algorithm. The result is a human-sounding copy that is brand compliant and effective.
AI Podcasting Tools
- Aflorithm is an AI audio production tool that can generate professional audio 10,000 times faster than traditional methods. Its technology seamlessly integrates into product workflows to cut audio production.
- ToastyAI is an AI-powered platform that streamlines podcast promotion by transforming podcasts into multiple pieces of content in minutes.
- Chopcast is an AI-powered content repurposing tool that automates the process of identifying key moments in long-form video, webinar, podcast or virtual event footage and turning those moments into short format.
- Nonoisy is an AI tool that removes background noise and adjusts audio levels to produce pleasant and high-quality audio files for blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Wisecut is an AI-powered online video editing tool that uses voice recognition to automate the video editing process. It can quickly turn long-form videos into short and impactful clips
Chatbot AI Tools
- Perplexity AI is a free AI chatbot that is connected to the internet, provides sources, and has a very enjoyable UI (user interface). As soon as you visit the site, using the chatbot is straightforward and simple. All you have to do is type your prompt into the Ask Anything box to get started.
- ChatGPT is a conversational AI chatbot by OpenAI that can produce text for you based on any prompt you input, generating emails, essays, poems, raps, grocery lists, letters, and much more.
- Bard AI is a conversational generative artificial intelligence chatbot developed by Google, based initially on the LaMDA family of large language models (LLMs) and later the PaLM LLM.
- Kommunicate is a platform for real-time, proactive, and personalized support for growing businesses. It helps to engage with their customers across omnichannel channels. Kommunicate is a platform for real-time, proactive, and personalized support for growing businesses. It helps to engage with their customers across omnichannel channels.
- Appy Pie Chatbot helps you design a wide range of conversational chatbots with a no-code builder.
- Botsify is an easy-to-use chatbot builder with multilingual capabilities. You can create a chatbot across six services (website, messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, WordPress, and SMS).
AI Tools for Presentation Slides
- SlidesAI is an ultimate presentation maker software that helps users create professional and engaging presentations quickly and easily. You can start by adding the text or a short brief about your presentation.
Wonderslide is the best AI presentation tool for creating attractive and eye-catching presentations for various purposes like expos, trade shows, web polishing, and digital signage. The platform lets you upload your draft and then will automatically create a presentation within minutes.
- Synthesia is AI-powered software to create engaging video presentations from text, presented by an avatar. With software like Synthesia, you no longer need to learn editing skills or fancy software. It has an intuitive interface and is suitable for beginners and non-technical users.
- Beautiful.AI is an amazing AI presentation tool that will help users save time by several minutes or even hours, by putting slide formatting on automatic pilot. The platform’s AI is intuitive and predicts the user’s next moves.
- Slidesgo is a fantastic tool with free Google Slide themes and PowerPoint templates. The software offers customizable templates for various industries, businesses, students, marketing, or medicine. It allows you to choose the topic, style, tone, color, and literally everything for slides and create a professional presentation in no time.
- Top 22 AI Marketing Tools to Grow Your Business in 2023
- Top 5 OpenAI-Powered Market Research Tools
- 10 “Best” AI Marketing Tools (July 2023)
- Top AI SEO Tools to Automate Your Organic Performance in 2023
- The best AI video generators in 2023
- The best AI art generators: DALL-E 2 and other fun alternatives to try
- 17 Best AI Image Generators (July 2023)
- 11 Best AI Marketing Tools to Boost Your Business (2023)
- The best AI chatbots
- 16 Best AI Presentation Makers to Slay Your Next Presentation
Be at the BOLD Awards Gala Dinner Ceremony
Entries have closed and the finalists have been shortlisted for the 2024 BOLD Awards. Applications are open for you to request an invitation to attend the award ceremony on March 22nd, 2024, in Venice, Italy. It is a truly unique networking opportunity to meet international award winners and finalists in 33 categories of digital industries and the technology that powers them. Further details and how to apply are at https://bold-awards.com/request-an-invitation-for-bold-v/ #beBOLD